- I have been reading about and writing Python for sixteen years.
- I don't have a comp sci degree so I'm competent at whiteboard interviews, but that's not where I shine
- I am an expert on best practices and maintainable code. My unofficial job title in a previous position was "best practices guru"
- A short list of the non-data-sciency and non-data-engineering-specific stuff (which is on its own page) stuff I know and can do
- Object-oriented programming and metaclasses; I can speak knowledgeably about the __new__ dunder method
- Functional, pure functional and lambda programming
- Asyncio and Multiprocessing
- Unusual but useful portions of the standard library like bisect
- AWS with and without the boto3/botocore Python ecosystem
- Very unusual for a programmer, I lovewriting documentation and, even more, intelligently designing and maintaining it
- Version control (Git), JIRA, all of those tools
- MORE TO COME...