- So here's the thing. On Feb. 19, 2019, someone who got hold of my password deleted my YouTube account, and I lost all my videos.
- All I could do was re-upload what I had saved to my hard drive, and since I had had a hard drive failure a couple years before, it wasn't much. These videos included tutorials on machine learning and data visualization, film commentaries on Coherence and Birdman, and some miscellaneous music and Star Wars videos, including my most popular video of all, Star Wars scenes set to They Might be Giants' "Fingertips"
- The videos for Bigmouth Strikes Again and Bohemian Rhapsody were very detailed, with computer animation. I just had the audio left, so I just put that.
- As Kurt Vonnegut says, "So it goes."
- Meanwhile here are links to:
- What remains of my YouTube channel
- My one Vimeo video